- This event has passed.
Halloween House Decorating Contest
October 12 - October 25
Out-BOO your neighbors in the Halloween Home Decorating Contest! For the first time ever, the Fletcher Place Social & Events Committee is offering a prize (and eternal glory) for the home with the spookiest, kookiest, and eeriest décor.
Follow these steps to ensure a thrilling win:
- Get your ghouls in a group and decorate your porch, window(s), roof, yard, trees, railings, you name it.
- When you’re done decorating, take a photo of your home.
- Email your photo to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The deadline to submit your photo is October 25.
- Share your photo on social media with the hashtag #fletcherplacefright.
Once we have everyone’s photos, we will create a Facebook album using those photos. (We’ll share the link so you can see it.) Be sure to look at all the photos and like/vote for your favorites! You can vote for as many homes as you like. However, the home with the most likes/votes on October 31 is the winner! (We’ll make an announcement, don’t worry.)
Remember that every resident is welcome to participate. In other words, everyone – renters and homeowners alike – can decorate! We also encourage property and business owners to join the fun. (Show us up, friends!) Whether you go for ghastly, otherworldly, or supernatural, we can’t wait to see your creativity!
Yours in Fright,
Fletcher Place Social & Events Committee