Fletcher Place has many exciting committees that you can become involved in. Look over the list and contact the committee chairperson for more information.
- Finance: Includes the treasurer’s report on the final balances in the checking account, and on a quarterly basis a year-to-date recap of the cash inflows and outflows. To join this committee, contact Sarah Savage.
- Newspaper: Includes updates on the next inclusion of the Parchment in the Urban Times, as well as any needs, such as help with writing articles. To join this committee, contact Dawn Olsen.
- Membership: Includes updates on the current totals for membership in the association. Once a year, involves the membership drive and mailing efforts. To join this committee, contact Courtney Bills or Gretchen Syverud.
- Land Use: This committee meets when proposals for zoning or COAs need to be reviewed. Their role is to provide a suggested position for the association to take regarding a given proposal. They also look at other issues that affect the land usage of the neighborhood. To join this committee, contact Larry Peffer or Trinity Hart.
- Social: This committee has the goals of building community & connections among neighbors, welcoming new residents, and promoting involvement in the neighborhood. To join this committee, contact Sarah Savage.